Why Abate Pest Management Norfolk?
We’ve been providing domestic and commercial pest control services for homes and businesses for over 20 years.
We won the British Pest Management Awards – Small Company of the Year in 2019 and was proud to be selected as a Future50 company.
Abate Pest Management is an independent privately-owned pest management company specialising in pest control matters whether they are proactive or reactive throughout our industry sector. We offer a very personal service which is specifically tailored to your needs and requirements to meet the stringent demands from your stakeholders, auditors and alike.
Our vast knowledge and experience in this industry make us best placed to advise on all matters relating to pests and are here to support and protect your home or business from damage, loss of business and concerned staff. One of our main objectives
We work in partnership with our clients, looking at ways for continuous improvement in service and innovation. We provide a structured programme of visits carried out by our experienced staff. We treat every client with respect and operate in a discreet manner.
10 reasons why you should use Abate Pest Management Services
- All our technicians are professionally trained to industry standards and are DBS checked
- We abide by the British Pest Control Associations strict industry Codes of Best Practice
- We have £10 million public and products liability insurance
- We undergo regular audits against the British Standard EN16636 for pest management
- We have gained the ISO 9001 Quality Standard for our UK pest control service operations
- We have ISO 14001 which is the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system
- We have OHSAS 18001, Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series which is a British Standard for occupational health and safety management systems. This means we can demonstrate that they have a system in place for occupational health and safety
- We are CHAS accredited and a SafeContractor – Putting health and safety competence first
- We protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee
What does the BPCA Member logo mean?
To be a BPCA Member, a pest management company must:
- Undergo regular audits against the British Standard EN16636 for pest management
- Abide by our strict industry Codes of Best Practice
- Provide detailed advice on pest prevention measures
- Perform a survey before starting work or providing a final quote
- Have at least £2 million public and products liability insurance (we have £10m)
- Protect staff, customers and members of the public through risk and COSHH assessments
- Only employ technicians who meet or exceed the industry standard qualifications
Our staff, training and vehicles
- Our Technicians
Every Abate Pest Management Technician, Field Surveyor and Field Biologist wear a company uniform, carries an identity card (displayed) at all times and have been DBS checked
All service staff undergo regular ongoing training in Pest Management and Health & Safety
- Our Vehicles
Each vehicle is clearly marked with the Abate Pest Management Logo and displays appropriate health and safety signage. The pest technician’s vehicle is a van with a secure bulkhead and partitioned to accommodate the tools and pesticides to carry out the work in a safe and controlled manner
HEALTH AND SAFETY